Thursday, October 17, 2019

In My Name



John 14:12-14 (ESV Strong's)

12 “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father. 13 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.


Jesus has raised the flesh of man into the presence of the Lord. He has taken our flesh for Himself. God clothed Adam and Eve in animal skins when they were expelled from the garden. He then followed them out of the garden to bring man back into fellowship with Him. He clothed Himself in our flesh where we are to bring us back to the garden of His presence. 


When we receive the Holy Spirit, the garden manifests within our flesh because He abides in us. God reveals Himself in the two witnesses of the Son and Holy Spirit. We enter the fellowship of the Lord when we enter the body of Christ united and sealed with the Holy Spirit. 


His name entails His power, authority, and the character of His being. It is this name we inherit. Because of His coming and going, we can go to Him, our Creator and become one with Him. 

No comments: