Thursday, August 29, 2019

Jewfish Rapture

Ezekiel 37:11-14 (NIV)

11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord. ’”

This passage speaks of what might be seen as the “rapture” of all of Israel. The Lord will “open your graves and bring you up from them;”. They will receive “my Spirit in you” and “settle you in your own land.” Their journey through the wilderness to the promised land will be fully accomplished at last. 

Then they will know even as they are known. 

No comments: