Saturday, July 13, 2019

Lead Me In Your Truth


Psalms 25:4-5 (ESV Strong's)

4 Make me to know your ways, O Lord;

teach me your paths.

5 Lead me in your truth and teach me,

for you are the God of my salvation;

for you I wait all the day long.


Psalms 25:9-10 (ESV Strong's)

9 He leads the humble in what is right,

and teaches the humble his way.

10 All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness,

for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies.


James 1:25 (ESV Strong's)

But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.

He will teach and lead all who obey the law of liberty, which are the commandments of Christ. We humble ourselves by making Him the Lord of our lives. He does so through the Holy Spirit who leads into all truth. This is the mind of Christ Jesus. 

1 Corinthians 2:16 (ESV Strong's)

“For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

No comments: