Wednesday, April 18, 2018

There Am I - Matthew 18:19-20

 

Matthew 18:19-20 ESV 

Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”


Christ is present whenever two or more are gathered. That happens because we are the body of Christ and we are united by His Holy Spirit. He is made manifest in the world, even as He is manifest in each of us. 


The reality of Jesus becomes visible to us and to the world through our flesh. We love God when we love each other, for He is with and in us. We have become the body of Christ. 


Jesus began His ministry in one place and to one people. He continues His ministry in all places and to all people through those who are united in His Spirit. 

 

We are blessed to be a blessing to others. 


No comments: